- I have Acne Rosacea, diagnosed by my dermatologist.
- I do not use any prescription medication to treat or control my Rosacea.
- I am the Counter Manager for both Clarins and Elizabeth Arden at my Younkers store.
- I am not being paid to make this post.
- I will not benefit in any way from this post unless you buy products specifically from my counter.
- I use Elizabeth Arden's Prevage Anti-ageing Daily Serum in the morning and Clarins Double Serum at night.
- Neither of these products actually claim to treat any form of Rosacea.
- I have been symptom-free since I began using these products.
- No one believes that I have Acne Rosacea anymore, unless I show them my "Before" photo.
- My symptoms begin to return when I discontinue use of these products, and fade when I resume use.
|Please excuse the corny header and footer, I made this graphic to display at my counter.|
That's it. Do with this information what you will. Regardless of how you feel about this post, I wish you the best of luck in solving your own skin care concerns.